Madeline Rodrigue (’18)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Name: Madeline Anne Rodrigue

Nickname: Maddie

Hometown: Woodstock, Maryland

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Major: Commercial Dance

Future Career Goals: “ I’d love to be a Radio City Rockette or go on a National Tour.  I also want to be able to teach and choreograph.”

Favorite Style of Dance to Choreograph: “Contemporary.”

Favorite Piece You’ve Danced: “I’m currently in a Rockette style piece in our upcoming show DanceSpace. I’ve loved working on this piece and I get so excited every time we’re about to run it.”

Dream Vacation: “I’d love to explore Europe.”

Favorite Disney Movie: “Frozen but Peter Pan is a close second.”

Favorite Broadway Musical: Finding Neverland or How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.

Favorite Netflix Show to Binge Watch: Grey’s Anatomy.

Favorite thing to do when you’re not dancing: “I really like arts and crafts and D.I.Y. projects or baking.”

How is it living in the bed next to mine? “It’s really great. You don’t snore. You’re clean. We have great late night conversations. You’re not the worst sight to wake up in the morning but honestly after the 8th time you hit snooze… I’m over it. Just kidding.”

Ideal First Date: “Anything besides ‘Netflix and Chill’… take me on an adventure.”

Fun Fact: “I may or may not be able to do a perfect chipmunk impression.”

Check out Maddie and the rest of the Commercial Dance Program show off their talents this weekend in their annual fall show: DanceSpace.

Follow Maddie on Instagram

Hey there! My name is Alexis and I'm a senior at Pace University where I am double majoring in Peace & Justice Studies and Communication Studies with minor in Women and Gender Studies. I am the Campus Corespondent for Her Campus Pace and love watching our organization grow. I just got back from spending Spring semester in Florence, Italy and traveling throughout Europe for a month this summer. When I'm not running around between school and my internship, I can be found exploring the city with my friends, checking out some art at MoMA, binge watching Gilmore Girls, Friends or whatever new show has caught my attention or planning my next trip. I believe writing is one of the best tools we have for personal expression and activism!
Hello! My name is Josephine "Josie" Morenski, and I am from Detroit, Michigan. Currently, I am a Communication Studies major at Pace University in New York City, with a minor in Psychology. I am also a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Pace, Promotions Intern for Cumulus Media, and a Student Assistant at Pace University. Writing and blogging have always been a passion of mine, and I am excited to share my content with the Her Campus community.