This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

1) Carmine’s

• With locations all over the country, this was my first time here. Because we went with a big group, we ordered EVERYTHING. All food is served family style for 3 to 4 people and has that “home cooked by grandma” charm. We tried penne vodka, chicken parm, eggplant parm, spaghetti and shrimp, caesar salad, and garlic bread, and I can truly say…everything was to die for! Although some may be scared off by prices, remember, these dishes are meant to be shared; when the price is split up, it’s actually really affordable! Carmine’s perfects Italian food away from home…highly recommended.

2) Logan’s Tavern

• While this place is a little more on the pricey side, it’s definitely worth it. I started off with a salad of apple and fennel with pomegranates, blue cheese, pecans, and apple cider vinaigrette. It was delicious, healthy, and light. Next, I had goat cheese ravioli (with the strangest mushrooms); it was so yummy! Finally, I shared a brownie ice cream sundae with a friend to top off the wonderful meal we had. They have a little bit of everything, so there is something for everyone. 

3) Nando’s Chicken

• Yes, this is the famous Nando’s Chicken from those One Direction fan days. Of course, I had to look up Harry Styles’ order and see if I could mimic it. Let’s just say, their obsession is valid. This cheap meal had the most flavorful sauces, and the food was cooked to perfection. Their chicken may be the best I have ever had! I would also highly recommend their rice and mashed potato sides.

I am an elementary education and special education major with a minor in psychology at Pace University. I love singing, playing the guitar reading, writing, shopping, and eating. My dream in the world is to help kids with special needs and be there beacon of hope as well as to travel a lot to see what the world has to offer!
Hey!   I am a student and a Campus Trendsetter at one of the Big Apple's coolest campus (Pace University)! I love hiking during the summer and exploring the city on my free time, along with Yelping on the coolest restaurants around the country. Although the Golden Coast is where home is at, taking on the "City that never sleeps" has become my latest adventure!