The Holiday Survival Kit Has Arrived

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

The Holiday Survival Kit has arrived and we could not be more excited! This kit features goodies from Alba Botanica®, Tarte Cosmetics, Being, Krazy Glue, and #ActuallySheCan + Le Motto, that will help us power through finals!

Check out the different items we received below:

Alba Botanica®:

Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes

• This cooling gel revives your eyes with the help of cucumber, green tea, and caffeine! This product is a hypo-allergenic, pocket-sized remedy, perfect for those early morning exams when you need to reduce puffiness.

Tarte Cosmetics:

Tarteist™ PRO Palette

• This professional eyeshadow palette features 20 ultra-pigmented shades (16 long-wearing matte shadows and 4 duochrome shades). If you’re looking to add a little more glitz to your eyeshadow routine, this palette is the perfect tool for anyone and everyone!

Lights, Camera, Lashes™

• Who knew vegan mascara was possible? This mascara adds volume to your lashes and best of all, is available in a waterproof version (lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara).
  • Featuring a 360° magniLASH wand, this mascara is made with rich ingredients such as rice bran, olive esters, and provitamin B5. The wand softens your lashes and helps avoid clumping!

Being:

Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream

• This lotion is made with and smells like honey and sweet almond oil. It leaves hands feeling soft without the oily feeling that typically comes along with using lotion!

Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream

• This lotion is made with shea butter and sweet almond oil, and accented with a berry scent leaving hands feeling hydrated and soft…the type of lotion we need while running around New York City in December!

Krazy Glue:

Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g

• Ever need to fix something but don’t want to purchase an entire bottle of glue to do so? Krazy Glue singles are designed for quick fixes, providing enough glue in each single for one incident. The glue works on numerous materials such as wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl, and ceramics. There’s truly nothing it can’t do!

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto:

The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in Partnership with Le Motto:

• Working out is only fun if you have cute clothes to wear to the gym, am I right? These cotton blend shirts (offered in three different colors, each with a different motto as listed below) are perfect for working out whether it be lifting weights at the gym or going for a run in the city, helping to embrace confidence and girl power!
    • Less Drama More Karma (dark grey)
    • Less Regret More Sweat (heather grey)
    • Less Hesitation, More Meditation (white)
  • BONUS: Use code ‘HerCampus’ at checkout to get one of their awesome shirts at 25% off (valid through November 30th)! 
Hi! I'm Kate, and I'm a junior at New York University majoring in English.