This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

The Hester Street Fair, located on Hester Street in the East Village, is your newest summer, Saturday hotspot. From $3.00 tacos to vintage clothing stands, this street fair is equipped for everyone’s taste. Whether you want to listen to live music, start your summer tan on the lawn or drink free samples of Brooklyn Brewery beer, this little street fair will keep you busy all day long.

The fair runs from April to October and is open from 11am-6pm. Each Saturday has a new theme; this Saturday is centered around Earth Day. The stands will focus on environmentally conscious foods and plants. Next week on April 29th, the street fair is holding a wellness weekend with over 25 workshops dedicated to mindfulness, nutrition and fitness.  

On July 8th, the Hester Street Fair is coming downtown to South Street Seaport where they will hold their second annual “Test Kitchen” for all first time food vendors.

Ladies, look at how good those tacos look, you know you want one (or maybe two)! So grab your friends and make sure your wallet is full and you’re ready to spend. Happy shopping!

Hey everyone! My name is Ariana Gavriilidis. I am from a small town in New Jersey and I now reside in New York City! I am earning a Bachelor of Arts from Pace University in Communications with a Concentration in Media, Communications, and Visual Arts. I also have a minor in Arts and Entertainment Management. In my spare time I enjoy photography, working out, and seeing as many movies as possible! I am excited to be apart of Her Campus as writing has always been my passion. Make sure to check out my articles as well as my radio show, Winging it with Ariana, where I have new episodes every Tuesday! https://www.mixcloud.com/WIWARIANA/
Hey guys, my name is Cas. I am a Senior at Pace Univeristy on the NYC campus. I am currently working on a dual degree in Communications and Fine Arts. I've been working with some friends of mine to start up our own creative platform called FUNKNVIBE. It's basically a way for artists, musicians, film makers and any creative minds to collaborate and create. When I'm not volunteering or with my FNV family I'm reading, dancing or working on my latest art piece. I hope to own and design my own publication showcasing the culture around me. I have a personal blog as well as my Her Campus page. I recently started up a blog with FunknVibe so definitely check it out!  I started out as the secretary at for HCPace but moved my way to VP and CC to now President. I love being able to give students on my campus a voice and connect new students to some type of a community. Her Campus has allowed me to organize myself better and find out what goes into running an organization. It's been an absolute joy and I hope for my last year we have one of the best!