Fernanda Brito (’17)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Nicknames: Fe, fefe

Age: 21

Hometown: Holmdel, NJ

Year: Junior

Major: Hospitality and Tourism

What made you chose this major? : “Before when I went to Florida Atlantic University I was a Business Management major, but as an elective I took a Hospitality and Management class which persuaded me to change my major.”

What made you want to transfer to Pace? : “I loved Florida because of the weather but I missed being close to home and I think I’m much more of a city girl.”

Favorite TV show: “This is a tough one, but I’d have to say Gossip Girl or the O.C.”

Celebrity Crush: “Calvin Harris, watch out Tay Tay!”

Dream Destination: “There are so many, but definitely Thailand and Bali.”

Ideal First Date: “I don’t have an ideal first date, but I love adventures so anything spontaneous sounds good to me!”

What do you like for in a guy: “Nice eyes, great personality, and adventurous.”

Fun Fact: “I’m originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!”

How many countries have you been to? : “16! Brazil, United States, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, England,

France, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, Russia, Greece, and Croatia.”

So I’m assuming you like to travel, what’s your favorite part about traveling? : “My favorite part about

traveling is meeting new people and experiencing new cultures. I think it’s very interesting how the world can have so

many different cultures and languages!”

How many languages can you speak? : “Portuguese and English fluently, and then I’m proficient in Spanish!”

Favorite Season: “Fall, I am a typical boots and scarves loving girl!”

What’s your favorite thing to do in NYC? : “Explore the city and find cute, secretive cafes and restaurants.”

Most embarrassing moment: “Too many to say!”

Lastly, 2 truths and a lie? :

•  I have 3 citizenships
  •  My dad flies back and forth from Brazil every 15 days
  •  My favorite is One Direction
Senior Communications major and Women and Gender Studies minor at Pace University who spends too much time researching celebrities and not enough on homework.