This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

One of my favorite parts of welcoming a new season is making seasonal playlists. Four times a year, I’ll create a new playlist for all of the songs that I stumble upon during that three month seasonal window. It’s become a tradition for me to curate new playlists full of songs that I have discovered every few months. It’s also nice to look back on my seasonal playlists and see how my music taste has evolved throughout the year. This method is perfect for those who are constantly on the lookout for new tunes, and for those who also look at music as a sort of time capsule for memories. 

If you’re anything like me, your music taste is quite all over the place. My Spring 2022 playlist encompasses a variety of genres: ranging from oldies, pop, indie, R&B, and alternative. There’s a little something for everyone in there. Without further ado, here are some of my favorite feel-good tracks from my Spring 2022 playlist.

1. “As It Was” by Harry Styles
  2. “You Make Me Feel Like Dancing – Remastered” by Leo Sayer
  3. “Lil Thing” by Knox Fortune
  4. “I Think I Like When It Rains” by WILLIS
  5. “Good People” by Jack Johnson
  6. “Leah” by Seeing Double
  7. “Way Cool Baby Love” by DAISY
  8. “Kiss Her You Fool” by Kids That Fly
  9. “Leave Me Feeling Confident” by THE DRIVER ERA, Ross Lynch, Rocky
  10. “OPEN A WINDOW” by Rex Orange County, Tyler, The Creator

Click here for the whole playlist and here to see the rest of my playlists!

Natalie Cappetta is a fourth-year undergraduate student at Pace University, slated to graduate with her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in May 2024. Currently, Natalie holds the position of Vice President of Her Campus at Pace, where she manages meetings, events, and contributes to content creation. She is also super excited to be interning for HCCN as a Community Management Intern for Spring 2024! Simultaneously, as the Social Media Director for Frequency A Cappella, she oversees the organization's online presence across various digital platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram. Previously, she served as a Peer Leader at Pace University, guiding first-year students through course registration and university resources. She has also worked as a Head Counselor at a day camp in her hometown in New Jersey. In collaboration with Her Campus Chapter Network and Campus Trendsetters, she has partnered with brands such as Fenty Beauty, Too Faced Cosmetics, Sol de Janeiro, Kiehl’s, and Prada Beauty. Notably, she served as a KAY Jewelers Partner, creating content, hosting a sponsored event, and providing insights into Gen Z marketing strategies. When she's not working, she loves reading, discovering new movies (and rating them on Letterboxd), playing the piano, singing with her a cappella group Frequency, indoor cycling, and tackling the New York Times daily crossword.