This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Emily Couillard is a very ambitious, friendly, poised and kind-hearted young woman. She loves to use and update her linked-in, if you need advice, she’s your girl! If you have not had the pleasure of meeting her yet, you might want to.

Name: Emily Couillard

Year: Senior (’17)

Major: Marketing – Advertising and Integrated Communications Minor: Management

What internships have you done so far?

1. Event Marketing Intern with Estate Managers Coalition
  2. Marketing Intern with SnS Design Inc.
  3. Marketing Intern with CMI (Tech Startup)
  4. Digital Marketing Intern with Live Vote
  5. Digital Marketing/Special Projects Intern with 2U
  6. Marketing Consultant Intern with oneQube

You have completed six internships since junior year, which one was your favorite and why?

“I like my current internship at 2U working with the special projects team because we’re always working on a variety of new projects and my team is always helping me learn new skills. My position requires me to analyze a lot of data and work with the analytics team, which I find interesting. I’ve also enjoyed learning HTML while at in this internship.”

What are your post-graduation dreams/goals?

“Post-graduation I want to stay in New York City and work with a company that is marketing based or one that has a large marketing department. Ideally, I would like to work in analytics and digital but I wouldn’t mind working in creative.”

What inspires you?

“My mom and dad, I love them! They’re such hard workers and good people. My mom constantly inspires me to be the kindest person I can be and my dad inspires me to work hard and think ambitiously and of course…Amber, love her!”

What is your favorite hobby?

“Hot yoga, I love it! It can get up to 114 degrees but, it’s so relaxing and good for you.”

What is your favorite place in New York City?

“I love Little Italy, especially in the summertime. But, this pizza spot is also my favorite and the best, it’s on 57th street and it’s called Bella Vita Pizzeria.”

What is your favorite TV show?

“Keeping up with the Kardashians, Duh! Is there any other choice? Kourtney is my absolute fav; we all need to channel our inner Kourtney! I also love Lord Disick.”

Celebrity Crushes?

“Jimmy Garoppolo, he’s the Patriot’s second string QB. Google him, trust me.”

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

“I have a growing collection of rubber ducks sitting on my windowsill in my dorm.”

Hi there! My name is Amber Dubin. I am currently a Junior at Pace University. I am pursuing a Masters Degree in Forensic Science as well as a Bachelors of Science in Chemistry with a minor in Criminal Justice. I am originally from New Jersey. I love the beach, photography, fitness, science and traveling. I am always looking for a new adventure!
Hey guys, my name is Cas. I am a Senior at Pace Univeristy on the NYC campus. I am currently working on a dual degree in Communications and Fine Arts. I've been working with some friends of mine to start up our own creative platform called FUNKNVIBE. It's basically a way for artists, musicians, film makers and any creative minds to collaborate and create. When I'm not volunteering or with my FNV family I'm reading, dancing or working on my latest art piece. I hope to own and design my own publication showcasing the culture around me. I have a personal blog as well as my Her Campus page. I recently started up a blog with FunknVibe so definitely check it out!  I started out as the secretary at for HCPace but moved my way to VP and CC to now President. I love being able to give students on my campus a voice and connect new students to some type of a community. Her Campus has allowed me to organize myself better and find out what goes into running an organization. It's been an absolute joy and I hope for my last year we have one of the best!