Come Back From Finals Strong with These Summer Essentials!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

We have all fallen victim to the summer sneak up. Being neck deep in finals and barely having time to remember to eat and sleep, self-care falls short of routine. Don’t let your me time slip by, after all it’s what keeps you sane! Good thing Her Campus equipped us with a Summer Survival Kit to get back into your self-care routine post finals.

Secret

I don’t know about you, but I sweat like crazy no matter the season. It could be snowing and I’m still sweating. Prep yourself for a sweat-free summer with Secrets Invisible Solid in cool Waterlily. This scent along with Luxe Lavender is two of 11 scents part of Secret’s new Fresh line. No need to keep it in your purse because it stays fresh for 48 hours!

Check out more of Secret’s new line on www.secret.com/en-us

Summer’s Eve

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love coconut. My shampoo, conditioner, body spray, chapstick, moisturizer etc., everything in my beauty regime is coconut. One thing I never left the house without is a pack of my Summer’s Eve wipes. When I heard we received Summer’s Eve new line in our Summer Survival Kit I jumped for joy.

Now in their new line, which is free of harsh chemicals, I can enjoy an already beloved product in my favorite Coconut Water scent. Not a huge coconut fan? They have their new Mandarin Blossom scent as well, which is clean and delicious. Going out dancing and need a refresher before you get down with your boo thing? Away for the weekend camping? At the beach? Sitting at work? Use these wipes to wipe away odor causing bacteria and maintain your natural pH. No matter where your summer adventures take you this is a purse essential!

We also got to try Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash. My roommate and I keep this in our shower at all times. Available in the same scents as the wipes, this is another easy way to keep you clean and balanced! All of Summer’s Eve products are gynecologist-tested and hypoallergenic.

More info about these must have’s:

http://www.summerseve.com/products/cleansing-cloths-simply http://www.summerseve.com/products/gentle-foaming-wash-simply

Penguin Random House

If I’m at the beach I have my toes in the sand and a book in hand. Penguin Random House has supplied us with the perfect beach novel, White Fur by Jardine Libaire. Young romance novels are the perfect fix for any love hungry college babe. Crossing the paths of two youths who come from very different backgrounds, Libaire captures our attention by their will to be together. What better place to set a love story than Manhattan?

Read more about White Fur here: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/547684/white-fur-by- jardine-libaire/

Steripod

One of my biggest pet peeves is a dirty mouth. I am constantly brushing my teeth, school, work or home. This means my toothbrush is exposed to countless germs. Steripod’s Toothbrush Protector is a convenient way to keep your toothbrush safe from germs for up to 3-months. Using active vapors it disinfects while allowing your toothbrush to naturally dry. Clip Steripod right on any size toothbrush; enjoy a clean brush in an array of colors! Steripod is an everyday AND travel essential. Keep your toothbrush clean anywhere your summer takes you!

What color Steripod are you going to be sporting this summer? https://goo.gl/0cvXxT

Essence Cosmetics

Finals may have taken a beating on your brow game. Lucky for you Essence Cosmetics has blessed us with their Eyebrow Designer pencil and brush. Using only clear wax it keeps your eyebrows in place – perfectly brushed while allowing your natural coloring to remain. I am all for a natural make up look in the summer making this a purse must have! Essence prides itself on cruelty free, high quality cosmetics at affordable prices! Get your Eyebrow Designer at Harmon, Target or ULTA before summer starts!

https://essencemakeup.com/products/eyebrow-designer

Hey guys, my name is Cas. I am a Senior at Pace Univeristy on the NYC campus. I am currently working on a dual degree in Communications and Fine Arts. I've been working with some friends of mine to start up our own creative platform called FUNKNVIBE. It's basically a way for artists, musicians, film makers and any creative minds to collaborate and create. When I'm not volunteering or with my FNV family I'm reading, dancing or working on my latest art piece. I hope to own and design my own publication showcasing the culture around me. I have a personal blog as well as my Her Campus page. I recently started up a blog with FunknVibe so definitely check it out!  I started out as the secretary at for HCPace but moved my way to VP and CC to now President. I love being able to give students on my campus a voice and connect new students to some type of a community. Her Campus has allowed me to organize myself better and find out what goes into running an organization. It's been an absolute joy and I hope for my last year we have one of the best!