Blogs to Read When Your Friends’ Advice Isn’t Enough and Mom Just Doesn’t Understand…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

HerCampus: With so many contributors across the country, you are bound to find something worth the read. Pace has their own chapter but, a lot of other universities have their own groups of writers as well. All pieces that are published can be found on the HerCampus homepage.

Every College Girl: This blog is very similar to HerCampus with posts categorized by fashion, beauty, campus lifestyle, and cooking.

The Young Hopeful: This one seems to take things a little more seriously with topics on college life, post-grad life, finances and money, and more.

Collegiate Cook: A blog after my own heart, featuring recipes for every type of living situation and budget.

Hack College: This blog seems the most practical and versatile, with articles ranging from dealing with bad roommates, to when its appropriate to withdraw from a class.

Junior at Pace University Major: Economics Minors: Marketing and Statistics Interests: baking cookies, binge-watching Grey's, petting dogs, and window shopping my way through Manhattan.