etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace Pleasantville chapter.

Are you on a budget, but want to have fun on spring break anyway? Don’t worry I got you!

First of all, there are a few things to keep in mind, all-inclusive resorts and cruises can be a good option, because you already have an idea of what you are going to spend, and you won’t necessarily go beyond that. But how do you decide where you want to go? If you are like me, you are planning a sweet escape with your friends to go as furthest from the cold as you possibly can. Here is a list of destinations that are the cheapest and are proven to be a good time, in order from least expensive to most expensive.

1. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
  2. Havana, Cuba
  3. Miami Beach, Florida
  4. Nassau, Bahamas
  5. Cancun, Mexico
  6. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

A great tip and something to check before you start planning anything, is to decide with your friends what you want to do, and that will make it easier to figure out where you’ll end up. There are plenty of websites that can give you great deals and discounted prices when you book both a flight and a hotel/resort in conjunction. For example, Expedia, Bookit, and Student Universe are some of my favorites.

For just flights Cheapoair, and Skyscanner are always good tools. In addition, taking into consideration that your phone is probably in your hands, Hopper is a cool and easy app you can use as well. These websites and apps have the best deals around, but it is very important that as soon as you know where you are going you also book the flights immediately. As everyone is deciding to go somewhere for spring break, the longer you wait the more prices will skyrocket.

Be safe and have lots of fun! Remember to hydrate if you end up going to a warm place, don’t forget your sunscreen, and most importantly don’t forget to make great memories!

Isabella Sanchez

Pace Pleasantville

Isabella is a passionate and opinionated sophomore majoring in Applied Psych and minoring in Entrepreneurship. She is bilingual and drags her latin vibes everywhere she goes.
Emily serves as Associate of Campus Community & Marketing here at Her Campus. She graduated from Pace University in 2020 with a degree in Communications. Emily served as a Campus Correspondent at Pace University, was a former intern for Her Campus' InfluenceHer Collective and was a part of Campus Trendsetters. In her spare time you can find her crafting, going to art museums and listening to Taylor Swift.