Girls Pumpkins
Girls Pumpkins
Breanna Coon / Her Campus

Its Fall Ya’ll! How to Make The Most of it.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace Pleasantville chapter.

Fall is my favorite season. Here in the north, the weather is perfect, the foliage is beautiful, Christmas is just around the corner, and there are endless ways to celebrate the season. Grab your friends and family because these activities will help you make the best of this upcoming season!

Head to a pumpkin patch.

Going pumpkin picking can be a fun outing for the whole family – even though your family consists of your circle of friends! You likely don’t have to travel any further than your local farm to join in on the picking fun.

Decorate A Pumpkin.

Why not decorate the pumpkins you picked and make it pretty instead of carving it! I would love to do this with gold pens and black paint, even spray painting polka dots or writing messages in fancy script.

Take a Bike Ride or an Autumn Walk

Taking some time out at the weekend to go for a bike ride or a walk in the crisp Autumn air will help you to relax and enjoy the beautiful landscape at this time of year. I love the changing colors of the leaves and hearing them crunch when you walk over them.

Bake Something

Even if I don’t usually bake at this time of year, I love to try something new and make apple pies, cookies and other tasty treats! Why not look on pinterest for ideas to make sweet autumn themed treats. Pumpkin spiced foods are my biggest recommendation for baking at this time because it just puts you in the mood for the fall season.  

Wear your favorite Sweater 

I love switching up my wardrobe at this time of year, packing away my summer clothes and getting out my long-sleeved shirts and sweaters. Also, I love to wear my cozy brown and black UGS over the season as well and they go with almost every outfit. 

Go Apple Picking

Fall is the season where apple trees are active and are ripe, so why not take advantage of this season to grab your friends and family to pick some red juicy apples from your local orchards! I love going with my family to pick apples and seeing the beautiful trees on the way there. Afterwards, we would make apple pie without 3-4 bags of apples that we picked. 

Wherever you are going to do this fall, I hope you stay cozy and feel happy! xoxo

Ozia Morris

Pace Pleasantville '24

Ozia is a freshmen biology major at Pace Pleasantville who loves to play tennis, care for plants, work out, sing, and is a proud patriots fan. She is looking forward to getting involved on campus and meeting new people.