This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace Pleasantville chapter.

Fall is almost here guys!!!! It’s about to be “sweater weather”, “hoodie season” whatever you guys want to call it… its coming. But exactly how do you prepare yourself for one of the best seasons out there? You may ask. Well that is actually quite simple, and although not all of us can be experts on it, I do not mind sharing my fall knowledge with you guys. So let’s begin…

First things first, HOODIES!! The fall season is literally described as hoodie season. Where you break out all your hoodies that you have bought all summer or the ones you stole from your boyfriend/girlfriend, or for those picking their colleges – you are out here ready to rep your future schools. Even though this article of clothing is not really something out of the ordinary, it is something that is considered universal. We can style them with anything, while staying warm and of course no shirts are needed underneath (yay for us ladies). Now of course there are haters, but to be honest I’d call them anti-fashionistas. Not to be rude, but if you say that you hate hoodies, or don’t own one, then your lying. I mean come on they make you look so cool!!!

Now if you don’t want to deal with the hoodies (hater…) then I guess you can get on the pumpkin spice “wave”. Remember, you don’t have to drink it, you can also smell it for relaxing purposes. Pumpkin spice became the “it” flavor/scent of fall when Starbucks introduced the pumpkin spice latte (thanks a lot Starbucks ?). There are candles that you can buy that can help you get in the “mood” for fall. Imagine lighting one of these candles and wearing some sweats with a HOODIE, and curling up watching some of the best spooky movies out there. Because remember this is just getting you ready for the SPOOKY SEASON!! Fall is supposed to be stress free and relaxing while having fun, so don’t forget to have a mental health day every once in a while.

Oh, and good luck this school year!!! God knows we all need it ??

Pearl Luciano

Pace Pleasantville '22

Hi I’m Pearl Luciano. I am a political science major. I like sports and reading.