Everything We Know About Ariana Grande’s Album, “Thank U, Next”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace Pleasantville chapter.

Ariana Grande has been dominating the pop game for a while now. Her most recent album “Sweetener” has taken over the charts. With two Grammy nominations and songs like “God is a Woman” and “breathin’” it feels like Grande’s rise to the top has been explosive.

On Jan. 23rd, Ariana announced that her album would be released on Feb. 8th, and it has been available for pre-order since the 25th. Her 5th studio album will be titled “thank u, next” and will be featuring  singles “7 rings”, “imagine” and of course the album’s empowering title track, “thank u, next.”

Not only did Grande announce that her album would be coming out Feb. 8th, but she also released the sultry cover art and titles of each song on the upcoming album. Song titles like  “needy” “NASA,” “ghostin,” and “break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored” caught the attention of excited fans.

Given the sucess of “Sweetner” and the record breaking single “thank u, next” Grande is bound to release hit after hit, just in time to feel like a badass for Valentines Day.