This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace Pleasantville chapter.

If you are like the majority of college girls who love to online shop but don’t love to pay full price for anything (like myself), this is a blessing you’ve been waiting for. Included are some popular stores that are having sales going on RIGHT NOW so you do not want to miss out!

Pretty Little Thing 

Pretty Little Thing is an online store having a sale of 50% off EVERYTHING just make sure to enter the suggested promo code at checkout! 

Garage

Garage is one of those stores you walk into and see a tiny tank top being sold for $25 that you contemplate buying and then end up buying it, but then see it on sale for $9 two weeks later. I know because this happened to me… Garage sales are something that are definitely worth waiting around for especially if you have a more basic style, when they have an extra 40% off of their sale items I definitely splurge. 

Urban Outfitters

If you do not have a sufficient amount of money laying around to pay full price for cute Fall sweater from Urban Outfitters, NOW is your time. Urban is offering 30% off of full price sweaters! 

Adika

Adika is a Europen based online shop similar to Shein or Zaful. However, I always stock up when they have sales due to their accurate sizing and quality of clothing, which is unlike stores like Shein where sizing and quality is a big hit or miss. Make sure you do not forget to enter the given promo code before checking out!

PINK

PINK by Victorias Secret is currently having two promotions going on now. One of them being $10.95 for all sports bras, which can range up to $30. The other sale is buy one get one free on all of their apparel (of course excluding underware)!

Happy shopping!

Shannon Fowler

Pace Pleasantville '22

Shannon is a sophomore nursing major at the Pace University Pleasantville campus. She lives in the northern New Jersey area. During the school year and over the summer she works at Playa Bowls for countless hours a week. With what free time she has, she enjoys going to the beach, going for runs, hanging out with her friends, and driving entirely too far just to try a new coffee shop. She is looking forward to a fun packed year and cannot wait to become more involved on campus.