This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace Pleasantville chapter.

Christmas season is probably one of the most enjoyable times of the year yet also the most expensive. As college students it is hard to budget enough money for Christmas gifts and adventerous weekend activities during the winter months. Hopefully some of these gifts will be somewhat helpful/ inspirational gifts for your friends or family!

Pura Vida Bracelets

Pura Vida bracelets are a cute and inexpensive gift to give. For their original bracelets they are just $6 each!

Fuzzy Socks 

When it doubt… buy fuzzy socks! These socks are a necessity during the winter months to keep your tootsies warm while walking around in negative degree weather. Amazon sells multiple pairs for only $20!

Face Masks

Although Lush may be best known for their bathbombs, they have a variety of skin care products that will not cost you a fortune. They have a wide selection of products not only face masks, and a bunch of things won’t even cost you $20!

Heating Pads

Hear me out… Urban Outfitters sells heating pads that look like stuffed animals! They are by far the cutest things, they heat up well, and smell nicely! I recieved one last Christmas, and every period cramp or headache I have I use my avocado looking heating pad. 

Clothes

When in doubt, you can never go wrong with clothing items. Most importantly, no one needs to know whether you got it in the sale section or not! Cute clothes are cute cloths even if they were full price or not!

I hope some of these ideas helped you figure out what to get your friends and family for Christmas! 

Shannon Fowler

Pace Pleasantville '22

Shannon is a sophomore nursing major at the Pace University Pleasantville campus. She lives in the northern New Jersey area. During the school year and over the summer she works at Playa Bowls for countless hours a week. With what free time she has, she enjoys going to the beach, going for runs, hanging out with her friends, and driving entirely too far just to try a new coffee shop. She is looking forward to a fun packed year and cannot wait to become more involved on campus.