This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.
Name: Elizabeth Wu

Age: 20

Major: Sociology and Studio Art double major

Minor: None. Nothing about me is minor.

Hometown: San Francisco, California

What’s your kookiest food concoction?
Rice, unagi sauce, and tobiko. Must eat with a dash of seduction and an air of sophistication.

If you could add a word to the dictionary, which word would you choose?
Ughsnughk. The dilemma one finds themself in after getting a piece of food stuck in the back of the throat and having to choose whether to try and force it down the throat or to blow it up out of the nostrils.

Why did you choose your major?
I love art and wish to become even better at expressing myself and saying something about the world around me by learning more about it. Sociology gives me an interesting outsider’s perspective on the social relationships and interactions around me and makes me question the things I would otherwise not question. Though we learn about the depressing things that go on every day and everywhere, there’s always a sparkle of hope in humanity that gives this study meaning.

What’s your best social expirement to date?
It’s called, “hm, I wonder what would happen if you pointed out a person’s most obvious flaws on the first date.”

What’s the takeaway?
People tend to find you more fascinating than you really are simply because you’re more brutally honest and perhaps more perceptive than their past dates have been. They also tend to fear you but for some reason still want to hang out with you.

If you only had a week left before the zombie apocalypse, how would you spend it?
I would hug my parents a lot. I would then crush the hearts of men and roam the streets of Los Angeles with the ones whose muscles bulge under their shirts. Also, I would steal dogs from the animal shelters and play with them and spoil them with treats and cuddles.

If you could have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would you wine and dine?
I would wine and dine Anthony Bourdain, my mother, and then Anthony Bourdain again.

Is from the East Coast but about as Connecticut as Feminists are Man-haters (Hint: Not at all) I love studying (but not eating) brains because brains. Music-lover, Social Justice Instigator, Professional Pisser-off-er. Wander till you get lost, get lost until you get found. Das ist it.
I'm from DC and obsessed with glitter.