Jamie Stevenson ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

Name: Jamie Stevenson

Year: 2016

Hometown: Boston, MA

Major: Psychology

Relationship Status: Single

Usually Seen: Working, in the gym, or at SAE

Campus Activities: Sigma Alpha Epsilon, intramural basketball, ultimate frisbee

Do you have a guilty pleasure?: Reality TV… I really like The Bachelor

What is your ideal date?: Getting dinner, preferably either sushi or Italian, followed by star gazing at Griffith

Do you have a deal breaker?: Overly negative people and people who lack independence and are overly needy.

Tell us about your first kiss!: I was in 6th grade and I had been dating this girl for a year. I remember being so afraid to kiss her, so I kissed her on the cheek once, and then the next time we hung out we were watching Sixteen Candles and I finally got the nerve and kissed her.

What do you look for in a girl?: I like athletic girls who are outgoing and adventurous.

What is your dream vacation?: Going to Cairns Australia and diving on the Great Barrier Reef.

What is your current favorite YouTube video?: The Four Yorkshiremen, which is a Monty Python skit.

What was your favorite song in middle school?: Ooh Aah by Grits

What is your favorite memory from Oxy so far?: Receiving a bid from SAE and the following night’s celebration.

If you could be any mythical creature what would it be and why?: A dragon becasue I’ve always dreamed of being able to fly and breathing fire would be cool too.

Favorite Nintendo 64 game: Either Mario Kart or Zelda: The Ocarina of Time.

If you could nominate someone for Campus Cutie who would it be?: Charlie Simpson because he’s adorable and a great guy.