Purrfect College Bedfellow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxford chapter.

Name: Erasmus

College: Mansfield

Year: Old Timer

Studies: A bit of everything but I have a preference for the humanities.

Relationship status: I like to play the field. There are a couple of people I see regularly; I can always guarantee I’ll be able to wheedle a cuddle or some food out of them. I tend to stick with the reliabilities but when I fancy a challenge I’ll cast my net a little wider.

Celebrity crush: Hands down Kate Humble. I like an intelligent woman and man that woman knows her exotic wildlife. 

Most embarrassing uni moment: It would have to be the time when I tried to take on a dog who’d wandered on to my patch. I’m a bit of BNOC so it was embarrassing to say the least when this incident led to me having to take a trip to the vets.   

Favourite place to go out in Oxford: Without a doubt Wahoo! Where else can you enjoy R and B interjected with some One Direction. And lets not forget the £2 doubles. If you need to find me on a Friday night I’ll be there!

Biggest turn-off: Students that are just a bit too keen. If I want to be picked up and fawned over I’ll make it known!

Greatest achievements: Managing to stay at Oxford all these years with minimal work. When mice were found in the JCR last year things got a bit tense; was I being a good cat, wasn’t I? To smooth it all over I made sure I was seen scouting the perimeters for a few weeks. I’m now back to spending my days lounging in peoples’ rooms.

Hobbies: Eating and sleeping. I don’t do strenuous activity.

Life goals: Just to keep living the dream!