This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

The Spice Girls are the LEGENDARY quintet of Mel B, Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Emma Bunton, and Mel C from the ‘90s. Each girl had their own unique personality and style that made them pop culture icons in their own right. Now, it’s time to look to the stars to find out which one you vibe with the most!

Black and White Tiger
Photo by Tobias Rehbein from Pexels

Scary Spice: Aries, Scorpio

Bold prints, piercings, and anything adventurous speaks to you. You love being in the spotlight and showing the world your true, unabashingly unapologetic colors. The mantra of being true to yourself is much more important than being liked with a fake persona. Preaching that you should always ~spice up your life~ will never go out of style, period. 

British Flag
Photo by vectors icon from Pexels

Ginger Spice: Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius

You are the leader of whatever group you land in (move aside, Mel B) and you do it amazingly. Everyone respects the confidence and pride you exude, which instills confidence in others too! Commanding the attention of a room is a breeze for you and using it to spread positivity is a bonus. Girl power, baby.

Black Heels on wood floor
Photo by Luis Quintero from Pexels

Posh Spice: Taurus, Virgo, Libra 

Little black dress? Check. Chin-length bob? Check. Great taste in everything? CHECK. Everyday you strive to look and feel your absolute best, making you a bit of a perfectionist. Being a “Saturday Night Diva” comes naturally to you and you work it. But hey, if you can reach Victoria Beckham-level, you are definitely doing something right. 

red and white striped lollipop on pink background
Photo by Somben Chea from Pexels

Baby Spice: Cancer, Pisces

You are as cute as Baby! People love you for your adorable attitude and overall ~innocence~. But there is so much more to you than just a sweet face; you can rule the world and define an entire decade with your lovable personality and pure charm. Family is the center of your world and you love your mama like nobody’s business. Keep on being your delightful little self viva forever.

Athletic Shoes
Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels

Sporty Spice: Capricorn, Aquarius

Ready, set, go! The sporty lifestyle comes naturally to you. Hard work, perseverance, and drive are your most defining traits and you wouldn’t have it any other way. Others may find you’re too focused or serious, but achieving your goals will always come first. You have your P’s and Q’s together and aren’t going to settle for anything less than success. Move over!

Jenna Wilson

Oswego '22

Jenna is a senior at SUNY Oswego majoring in Mass Communications and aiming for a Master's in Strategic Communications. Planning on working as a creative/art director, she’s also dreaming of yet another trip to Disney World. Jenna is also an avid lover of reality television, 90s music, and most of all, her family (and Bostons).
Kailey is a Senior who double-majors in English and Adolescent Education. She has been a writer from the time she could hold a pencil and an aspiring teacher since 1st grade. She currently substitute teaches at a preschool and hopes to teach ELA and Creative Writing to high schoolers in the future. Kailey is an fervent reader, runner, and yogi who is happiest when laughing with loved ones or eating something full of sugar!