Three Members of the Kardashian/Jenner Clan are Pregnant and Here’s What it Means for Us

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

By now, we have all heard the news that the youngest member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, Kylie, is pregnant. At the tender age of 20 years old, Kylie is rumored to be four months pregnant, and is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, rapper Travis Scott. But Kylie is not the only pregnant Kardashian/Jenner. According to an E! News representative, Khloe Kardashian is also rumored to be pregnant with her her current boyfriend, Tristan Thompson. And yet, let’s not forget the Queen herself: miss Kim Kardashian. While Kim herself is not physically pregnant, she and husband Kanye West are expecting a baby girl via surrogate.

So there you have it: three pregnant Kardashian/Jenners. And so what? Why do we care? What does this mean for us, exactly?

It means that the Kardashian reign will hold its dominating position over the entertainment industry for even longer than we expected. This year marks the ten year anniversary of their hit show Keeping up with the Kardashians, a reality show that – in my opinion – has gone on for way too long. It has resulted in many spin offs such as Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, Kourtney & Kim Take New York, Kourtney & Khloé Take the Hamptons, Khloé & Lamar, Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian, Life of Kylie…you get the point.

They have dominated television, makeup, fashion lines, and entertainment news. They have impacted our society both positively and negatively. And yet, they just keep multiplying by the second.

Many people have speculated that these Kardashian pregnancy rumors are just a publicity stunt to get people to continue to watch their programing and buy their products. One things for sure, Kris Jenner will profit off of every situation this family gets in to. Will the Kardashian/Jenner clan’s reign ever fall? I guess we will have to keep keeping up with them to find out.

Katie Short

Oswego '18

Katie is a recent graduate of SUNY Oswego, where she double-majored in Creative Writing and Political Science and a minor in Journalism. She was the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Oswego as well as a Chapter Advisor. Katie hopes to get a job in writing, editing or social media.