The Sun in Human Form: Ceseley Mulligan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Meet this week’s featured cutie, the lovely Ceseley Mulligan! She is a free-spirit, a wanderess, and is a beautiful soul inside and out! She is always inspiring others and bringing happiness to those around her. She is, basically, the sun in human form.

1. So tell me, what is one of your favorite quotes?

“Magic tumbled from her pretty lips and when she spoke the language of the universe the stars sighed in unison” — Mark Faudet

2. If you could be reincarnated into anything what would it be?

A willow tree

3. If you had one day left as a human, how would you spend it?

Skydiving

4. Favorite color?

Blue and green

5. Favorite season?

Fall and Spring

6. Where would you go on a shopping spree?

PacSun!

7. If you had $100 million how would you spend it? Concert, festival tickets and plane tickets

8. Celeb Crush?

Trevor Hall and Selena Gomez

9. Dream life?

Living in Oregon by the ocean in my beautiful tiny house that has lots of windows, has calming colors and is also filled with plants.

Hello my name is marisol and I love life!
Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.