Ryan Gosling Memes to Help Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

There is always a time and a place to appreciate some Ryan Gosling in your life. As the internet has proven, the best time for some RG is finals week. So here are a bunch of photos of Ryan Gosling to get you through finals (or procrastinate a little longer).

It’s bad for your eyes to stare at your screens for too long. Take care of yourself, stare into Gosling’s eyes instead.

Have you had more coffee than actual food this week? That’s okay, Ryan likes coffee too, so it’s not a “real” problem.

How many times have you read that sentence and still don’t know what it says? Gosling understands you’re trying.

Debating if a career in stripping would be easier than taking more finals? You’d look fabulous doing either, but Gosling believes you can make it through the week.

Are you having a hard time staying away from social media? Gosling wants you to leave your phone at home and head to the library or somewhere far, far away from distractions.

Don’t take your stregression (stress-caused aggression) out on your mom when she calls to confirm what day you’re coming home for the 10th time this week. Ryan wants you to channel that drive into your studies.

A short study break never hurt anyone. Just ask Gosling. He knows the importance of stepping back for a little and refocusing on your work when you’re in a better state of mind.

Ignore the FOMO coming on as you watch your friends’ Snapchat stories while you’re studying at home. Gosling thinks you’re way sexier than those friends who went out.

It’s okay to ask for some help. Ryan says there’s nothing wrong with getting a little help from your friends (or celeb crush).

Just remember, you can do this. We know it, Gosling knows it, and you know it too (deep, deep down). Remember, C’s get degrees!

I am a Public Relations student at SUNY Oswego! I love writing, comedy, music, and a good dog sighting. I'm obsessed with Instagram and a self proclaimed "pineapple enthusiast." Special Note: I will work for junk food.
I'm known as kind of being a hippy who loves to meditate, do yoga, and listen to music. I'm always up for an adventure and am interested in living creatively, working for a bigger purpose, and continuing my adventures around the world!