Kimberly Clare Corrie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Kimberly Clare Corrie

Hometown: Lancaster, NY

Year: Freshman

Age: 17

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Major: Human Development

She’s intelligent, dedicated, athletic, and has the greatest sense of humor. Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Kimberly Clare Corrie!

Describe yourself in three words:

Perfectionist, athletic, humorous

What is your favorite food?

I really enjoy Chinese food.

What is your favorite quote?

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have” –Anonymous

What is your dream job?

I want to be a pediatric psychiatrist and have my own private practice.

What are you involved in on campus?

I volunteer at the Fitzhugh Elementary School in a pre-school classroom and also at local nursing homes, where I work and socialize with elderly individuals. I intern at the Child Advocacy Center in Fulton. I recently joined the Women’s Club Hockey team.

Name one thing in your life that you can’t live without.

I can’t live without hockey and soccer. They are my absolutely favorite sports and I’ve been playing since I was five years old. They are also my biggest stress relievers and where I meet the majority of my life-long friends.

What is your favorite song and artist?

My favorite song is “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit. My favorite artists are Sam Smith and Emeli Sandé.

Who is your greatest inspiration?

My best friend who I have grown up with since I was two years old. She is my greatest inspiration because she has been battling Stage 4 Breast Cancer for four years. While juggling her 5-year old daughter and her very active social life, she has managed to continuously make everyone happy and always have a smile on her face. Although she has received nothing but bad news, I have never heard a negative remark or complaint from her.