Inside Khloe Kardashian’s Stunning Baby Shower

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

The Kardashians celebrated yet another addition to the family this Saturday! The famous family celebrated the upcoming birth of Khloe and Tristan’s baby girl. The shower was held at the famous Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles.

“WOW is truly all I can say,” posted Khloe on her Instagram page. They say ‘love is in the details,’ I couldn’t agree more! Look at all the LOVE! From my mommy’s handwritten Baby Thompson sign to each and every flower placed. Love was involved!” Khloe posted on her instagram with a series of pictures from the day.We agree Khloe; WOW is right!

Famous LA party planner, Mindy Weiss was in charge of creating the perfect day, alongside momager, Kris Jenner. Jeff Leatham was in charge of the floral arrangements which filled the venue. Khloe is reportedly due in late April, just 4 months after Kim and Kanye’s baby, Chicago, was born and 3 months after Kylie and Travis’ baby, Stormi, was born. Best of luck to Khloe and Tristan! We cannot wait to see all that Baby Thompson is and becomes.

Hello, I'm Kaitlin. I am a Marketing major with a double major in Public Relations at SUNY Oswego. I have an incredibly strong love for the fashion industry, and hope to obtain a career involving that passion once I graduate in 2018. I have been a member of Her Campus for two years now and am extremely excited to be a Chapter Advisor! I'm a self proclaimed Christmas enthusiast, an avid lover of rainy days, and fun fact: I co-own an international pop-culture blog! 
Katie Short

Oswego '18

Katie is a recent graduate of SUNY Oswego, where she double-majored in Creative Writing and Political Science and a minor in Journalism. She was the Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Oswego as well as a Chapter Advisor. Katie hopes to get a job in writing, editing or social media.