This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Though a bit of a sci-fi nerd, Ian is down to earth and enjoys being outdoors. Take him out for an afternoon hike and let him pick your brain, and he will be yours for life. Just don’t pick at your food too slow or he will have to send you packing. Going through life in the fast lane, this Campus Cutie has no time to waste.

Name: Ian Cohn

Year: Senior

Age: 20

Hometown: Schenectady, NY

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

Major/Minor: Psychology/Public Justice

Why: My dad is a psychologist. Plus, I like working with people and finding out how they behave and react.

Favorite Attributes in a Person: A good sense of humor, just make me laugh. They also should like to do activities, you know, like road trips, hiking, camping and skiing.

What’s something exciting you have done in the past year? I studied abroad in Australia last semester! It’s a beautiful country with so much to see, I mean it has one of the natural wonders of the world. It also has access to other parts of the world, like Southeast Asia.

What superpower would you like to have? I’d like to be able to apparate, like in Harry Potter. You would save a lot of money on traveling, get to see people you do not see often, and of course, cut down on fossil fuels.

If you were a shoe, would shoe would you be? A casual boot, for sure, because it can be worn in several different environments and activities. You can wear it to the bar, just chilling, anywhere you want. Casual boots are just everywhere!

What is a good Oswego memory? Freshman year at Oswego, meeting new people and being care-free.

What are some of your fears? Living back home with my parents, space, and the bottom of the ocean. Nothing goes right in space! If you watch movies about space, people always die. The bottom of the ocean is just deep and black, full of scary monsters.

What are some of your pet peeves? Slow drivers, over-enthusiastic adult students and people who eat really slow.

What are your favorite books? Harry Potter, Where the Wild Things Are, and Lamb.

I'm a junior. I like to read, watch T.V. and sleep. Aaaand that's it.