This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

With the end of the spring semester coming to an end, our senior members wanted to share some of their plans for after graduation. We are so thankful that they were able to be a part of Her Campus at Oswego and we wish them the absolute best!!

Allyson – I have accepted a position as a Marketing and Administrative Assistant at the triathlon company Alpha Win. I’ll be handling their social media channels, writing content, and working on videos for them! I’m looking forward to having more free time to write and read, and I was thinking of even starting a podcast, blog, or YouTube channel. I’m also excited to return to Rogers Rock in Lake George this Memorial Day for camping! Every year I go with my best friend and her family, and it’s a blast to kayak, swim, and hike in such a beautiful place. It’s time for some well-deserved rest and relaxation after these past four years, but I’ll never forget all of the good times I had at HCOZ! The experience I gained as part of HCOZ is something I’ll take with me to any future role I hold. 

Jaylea – After graduation, I will be taking on a full-time role as a financial professional for Equitable. I am thankful that the job allows me to stay in Upstate New York close to my family so I can watch my younger siblings and niece grow up. I also signed a lease for a beautiful apartment, and I am so excited to start this chapter of my life. I definitely want to look into volunteering at food pantries or local youth centers because I think it’s important to give back to the community that you live in. I also want to catch up on so many new shows since I have not binged TV since my sophomore year of high school! I will probably spend a week in bed with snacks just binging and filling my brain with useless information, but it is much needed after pushing myself to graduate early and after dealing with a global pandemic. I can’t wait to hear about all the good things that HCOZ will continue to do, and I am so thankful for the memories that I’ve made. 

Carly- For the past few months I have been studying for the LSAT with the hopes of moving on to law school. I will be taking the test over the summer and applying to different schools shortly after. Since I graduated from Oswego a year early, I won’t be attending law school until Fall 2023. Keeping this in mind, I will have a year to myself before I buckle down. I will most likely work but I also have plans of traveling and going to concerts. I am going to miss all of my friends I have met through this club, however, I am excited for the next chapter in my life. 

Allyson is currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree at SUNY Oswego, and is a double major in English and Broadcasting with a minor in Spanish. She is the CC of her college's chapter of Her Campus, as well as the Secretary of the Women's Club Ice Hockey team. She hopes to one day become an author of fiction novels and collections of poetry. When she is not writing or on the ice she enjoys spending her time reading, hiking, and watching anime.
Carly Sukiel

Oswego '22

Carly Sukiel is a senior at Suny Oswego majoring in both English and Business Administration. Carly is a proud member and the treasurer for both Her Campus and Women's Club Ice Hockey Team.
Jaylea Ransom is a communication major at SUNY Oswego and plans to attend graduate school for a master's in business administration. When Jaylea is not reading, writing, or completing work for an internship, you can find her watching Netflix or listening to music.