This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Hannah Sokol, a blue-eyed blondie from Endicott, N.Y. has it going on. She is not only motivated, but funny and quite beautiful.

She has been at Oswego for three years and has taken advantage of her opportunities. She will be graduating in May with a degree in Public Relations, with a concentration in Marketing.

Hannah will be well-prepared for life in the real world due to her multiple internships working for Red Cross, Tioga County Tourism, Binghamton Senators and United Way. All her experience has paid off because she landed herself a dream internship for the summer after graduation, working for the store deemed the greatest supermarket in America, which will open many doors for her.

She is extremely involved on campus. She has been involved with the American Marketing Association since she first came to Oswego and has held many positions while being a member. Hannah landed a position as the President this past year. While not planning and running AMA meetings, Hannah is also a member of the senior class planning committee and PRSSA.

Hannah believes in volunteer work and giving back as well. She spent her sophomore year spring break in New Orleans volunteering and has loved being a part of adopt-a-grandparent. Because of all her volunteer work, she has received the Excelsior Award in community service and Volunteer of the Month at the Red Cross.

Her favorite memory of Oswego will definitely be the sunsets.

Hannah is a lovable gal. She’s family oriented, with two brothers and mother who adore her, but also has a solid group of girlfriends she goes out with. Hannah loves to be with friends and family. There is nothing more important to her than having a strong bond with the ones she loves.

She enjoys a relaxing night at home for sure watching the Rangers with family or friends, as she has always been a huge hockey fan. She admits to also enjoying Friends, Sex and the City, and Spongebob. Even when she’s alone in her room, you can hear her laughing loudly, keeping herself entertained. She is truly well-rounded.

Her favorite things are: sleeping, laughing, eating, painting her nails, dancing, watching movies, going to/trying new restaurants and lip gloss/chap stick. Hannah is girly, yet down to earth!

Hannah’s favorite music is, “Well, anything that gets my foot tappin’!”

A quote she lives by and advises others to live by is “Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about dancing in the rain.”

Just a girl who loves to write, have a good time, and eat!
I'm a junior. I like to read, watch T.V. and sleep. Aaaand that's it.