This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Emily MahaneyMajor: CommunicationsYear: SeniorHometown: Pembroke, N.Y. (by Buffalo)

Why did you decide to go to Oswego?I decided to go to Oswego because it was far enough away from home but not too far. Also it seemed to have a more variety of majors which was great bc I had no idea what to do.

What is your favorite memory of Oswego?Walking by the lake

What is your favorite food?Popcorn

Favorite movie?Gladiator

Who is your celebrity crush?John Krasinski

What do you plan on doing after college?/After college I plan on finding a job in my field (advertising social media). No grad school.

What is the best piece of advice you have received?The best piece of advice I’ve ever gotten was don’t take yourself too seriously and don’t worry about other people getting careers right out of college because only boring people know what they wanna do for the rest of their lives.

Which team do you want to win the Stanley Cup?I want Montreal to win because they’re the only Canadian team left. And since Buffalo didn’t make it and Vancouver didn’t (which is my second favorite team) I’ll go with the Habs

I'm a junior. I like to read, watch T.V. and sleep. Aaaand that's it.