Style

Cute Secret Santa Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

The winter season is rolling around and with that comes an excess spending. Secret Santa is one of my favorite things to do with friends, family, or even my co-workers. However, It can be pretty difficult trying to find the perfect gift that is within a certain price range.

If you are looking for gifts that are within a five to ten-dollar price range these are some options for you. 

• Facemasks 
  • Mugs 
  • Cute Light Fixtures
  • Coffee beans or grounds
  • Matcha
  • Socks
  • Nail Polish
  • Rings
  • Cheap Room Decor
  • Books

Gifts for a fifteen to twenty-five dollar price range.

• Makeup
  • Perfume
  • Scented candles 
  • Scarfs, Gloves or Hats
  • Plants
  • Skin and body care 
  • (Body scrubs, soaps and lotions)
  • Jewelry Box
  • Hair Care

Gift ideas for a thirty to fifty dollar price range. (Okay baller)

• Hoodies/Sweaters
  • Home Appliances that may be needed
  • Good quality jewelry 
  • Blanket
  • Humidifier
  • Decorative Table Books
  • Gift Card
  • (Maybe for a nail salon, spa, or their favorite store

Overall these are only a few ideas, but I hope they help you find gifts for your Secret Santa. This may feel scary or intimidating but can be a lot of fun to do if you have the funds. Make sure you are doing this with people you also know will stick to it and stay within your set budget. Enjoy!

I am a student at SUNY Oswego studying a BA of Arts in Political Science and minoring in Creative Writing. I am eager to express myself through my articles and hope to improve my skills!