A Case of the Winter Blues Calls for a Journey Through Outer Space

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

As the winter months drag on, many people find themselves feeling bored and cooped up, with not much new to do.

Luckily for you, as a student of SUNY Oswego, there is a campus full of opportunity to try new things throughout the year; especially with the completion of the new $118 million Richard S. Shineman Center for Science, Engineering, and Innovation.

The center has a state-of-the-art planetarium, which has shows open to all on Sundays from 7-8 p.m.

With that being said, if you’re looking to expand your mind and try something totally new, head on over to the planetarium in Shineman Hall on Sunday evenings to take a journey through the universe!

Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.
I'm a junior. I like to read, watch T.V. and sleep. Aaaand that's it.