This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

If you’re looking for something to watch this week, you’re in luck! Here is our list of favorite movies of all genres and themes organized in alphabetical order!

A – A Star Is Born, A League of Their Own

B – Bird Box, Big Hero 6

C – Coco, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Coyote Ugly

D – Dirty Dancing, Definitely Maybe

E – Ex Machina, 

F – (The) Favourite

G – Grease, Girls Trip

H – Hot Tub Time Machine, Howl’s Moving Castle

I – I, Tonya

J – Jeanne Dielman, 23 Commerce Quay, 1080 Brussels

K – Kill Bill

L – Legally Blonde

M – Mamma Mia, Mulan

N – Napoleon Dynamite

O – Onward

P – Perks of Being a Wallflower 

Q – Quick Change

R – Rocky Horror Picture Show

S – Selena, Spirited Away

T – The Other Woman, Tangled

U – Up, Underdog

V – V for Vendetta

W – War Dogs

X – X-Men: Days of Future Past

Y – Yesterday, You’re Not You

Z – Zootopia

Kailey is a Senior who double-majors in English and Adolescent Education. She has been a writer from the time she could hold a pencil and an aspiring teacher since 1st grade. She currently substitute teaches at a preschool and hopes to teach ELA and Creative Writing to high schoolers in the future. Kailey is an fervent reader, runner, and yogi who is happiest when laughing with loved ones or eating something full of sugar!
Nirdishtha Raj Sapkota is a Journalism and Graphic Design double major with a minor in Creative Writing. She loves indie and lofi music. You'll probably find her eating spicy and sour food or running around yelling for no particular reason. 
Erin is a Cinema and Screen studies major and a creative writing minor. She loves Disney and Horror movies, and her favorite director is Taika Watiti. Despite film and writing, she also loves art, baking, and musical theater. She is a July Cancer and her favorite holiday is Halloween.
Allyson is currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree at SUNY Oswego, and is a double major in English and Broadcasting with a minor in Spanish. She is the CC of her college's chapter of Her Campus, as well as the Secretary of the Women's Club Ice Hockey team. She hopes to one day become an author of fiction novels and collections of poetry. When she is not writing or on the ice she enjoys spending her time reading, hiking, and watching anime.
Graphic design and creative writing major.
Sam is a Business Administration major with an Entrepreneurship minor in her junior year at SUNY Oswego. She loves animals (especially cats), makeup, retail therapy, sunsets, iced coffee, and rewatching The Office.
Jenna Wilson

Oswego '22

Jenna is a senior at SUNY Oswego majoring in Mass Communications and aiming for a Master's in Strategic Communications. Planning on working as a creative/art director, she’s also dreaming of yet another trip to Disney World. Jenna is also an avid lover of reality television, 90s music, and most of all, her family (and Bostons).
Shannon Sutorius was an award winning 23-year-old English major, over 40-time-published author, editor, and former Teaching Assistant who graduated from SUNY Oswego in December of 2021. Shannon was one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus Oswego, previously Senior Editor, and wrote the Advice Column, "Dear Athena." Shannon worked with and had been published in Great Lake Review, Medium, and Subnivean. Shannon's awards included the Edward Austin Sheldon Award, Pride Alliance's Defender of LGBT+ Rights in Journalism Award, and the Dr. Richard Wheeler Memorial Scholarship. As well, Shannon was an active member of the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.