9 Quotes Every Person Should Live By

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Women go through multiple problems each day. Some controllable, others not so much. It’s not about what happens while going through them, what matters most is how you let the situation impact you. Having a positive reaction to every problem isn’t always easy, but it helps make life less stressful. You must look at the bigger picture and remember life does get better. Come back stronger and more lively. Do something out of your comfort zone! Life is all about taking risks and making the most out of those spontaneous experiences. Here are a nine quotes that will remind you to be a stronger and more beautiful YOU.

1. “If you don’t like something change it, and if you can’t change it, change your attitude about it.”

2. “If I can’t control it, I refuse to let it control me.”

3. “When you think it, say it, believe it, and you’ll end up doing it.”

4. “Teach them that being different is what brings change”

5. “Put positive words into the atmosphere. If you think negatively, then negative words will attach to you.”

6.“Strive for EXTRAORDINARY not ordinary.”

7. “INDIVIDUALITY is freedom lived. You must be yourself.”

8. “When you are fearless, life is more exciting.”

9. “God is within her, she will not fail.”

Hey! My name is Asha! I attend Oswego State University in New York (woop woop). My major is Broadcast Journalism and I aspire to become a successful news anchor some day. My interests consist of horoscopes, home decor, and just talking and meeting new people. I hope you all enjoy my articles :) thanks guyss!!!
My name is Alesha Barrett and I'm a junior at SUNY Oswego. I am a Journalism Major and a Sociology and History double minor. My journalism concentration is sports and entertainment as you will see in many of the articles that I post. My dream job would be to work with Turner Sports Broadcasting Company in Atlanta, GA. Originally from Brooklyn, NY, I always had a passion for writing and NBA basketball so I wanted to combine the two into my career goal.