This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

This week, we received back to school beauty boxes from Garnier, full of products perfect for pampering in this season of midterms and stress. These products are all meant to be green, hydrating products that don’t clog up your skin or make your skin feel oily.  Here is everything included in these amazing boxes!

1. Soothing Facial Mist

This product has four different uses, meant for everything from hydrating and refreshing your face to priming or setting your makeup. It’s super refreshing and perfect for freshening up between classes! The mist is also made from rose water, so it is completely natural and great for your skin. The small bottle in the box is perfect for throwing in your purse for a touch up on the go! 2. One-minute hair masks

These are my personal favorite. The box comes with four different masks, each a different use and fruit scent! They’re great for when your hair needs a little extra TLC, but you don’t have the time to put in an hour or two for a more intense treatment. I used the avocado one as a conditioner, and it worked great to make my hair smooth and shiny. You can either use them as a conditioner like I did, in between your regular shampoo and conditioner routine, or as a leave-in after your shower.

3. Micellar Cleansing Water

The last thing in the back to school box was this cute little bottle of cleansing water. It’s perfect for cleaning off makeup at the end of the day, and it even works with waterproof mascara! A little bit goes a long way, and it is much better for your skin than harsh rubbing with a cloth. This bottle size is also perfect for travel, since a lot of other makeup cleansers come in huge clunky bottles. 

This box was just what I needed to refresh my beauty routine as fall started. All the products were really helpful and refreshing, and I love knowing that what I put on my face is healthy for both me and the environment! 

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Jordyn studies Natural Resource Management at Ohio State and is passionate about the conservation of wildlife and the environment. She enjoys fashion, beauty, and writing. Follow her on Twitter @JordynShoff.