This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Glowy or “dewy” skin some may say, has become a major beauty trend. The glowy look gives off a more natural and radiant vibe. The look is perfect for the fast approaching spring season. Pair glowy skin with sunshine and your favorite sundress, you’re bound to feel beautiful and ready to conquer the day! Here is a list of some products that can help you achieve this look.

Skincare products

Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow

I’ve been using this product for a while now, I put it on every morning after cleansing my face. It creates a natural-looking glow that I pair with my favorite concealer or BB cream to complete the dewy look I’m going for.

Glossier Balm Dotcom

A fairly cheap product to accomplish this look is of course one of Glossier’s. The balm creates a bit of shine without looking greasy and is amazing to use when looking to freshen up or revive the look of your makeup/skin throughout the day.

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum

This product you’ll want to use regularly pre makeup routine. I love any Drunk Elephant product, they are all perfect in aiding towards brighter skin and working to eliminate scarring and texture. This one works specifically in brightening skin and retaining hydration throughout the day. Although this product may not necessarily create the dewy look, it will help prepare your skin for the products that will.

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution

Another product to use to prep your skin for the look. You’ll only want to use it twice a week max as a mask for 10 minutes. This product works to breakdown uneven texture and eliminate dull skin.

Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream

This rich and thick cream is antioxidant-packed and ready to fight against dullness, dryness, and anti-aging. The product name gives away its purpose lol!

Makeup products

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation

This is my go-to foundation whether I’m going out or just running errands. It’s easy to create the look you want for whatever occasion. It’s full coverage while feeling very light on the skin. I look instantly glowy with just a few drops of it, simply amazing!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

BB cream is great for spring and summer when the temperature starts warming up, it’s light enough to bare the heat and never seems to cake up. Not only does this create an easy dewy look, it also contains SPF to help protect your skin all day long.

it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Full Coverage Concealer

Liquid makeup with illumination can be really helpful in creating a natural glow, giving no illusion of having on a real highlighter. I also love this product because you can wear it without having to wear any other products.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Hybrid Complexion Perfector 

This is a perfect lighter coverage solution that will show off your naturally radiant skin. Pair this with a light highlight and you’ll look naturally glowy to start your day.

NYX Honey Dew Me Up Primer

You can wear this product alone, with a luminous foundation, or use it with your favorite matte foundation to tone down the matte and create a dewy look you’ve been wishing for.

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Currently a student at The Ohio State University pursuing my dreams in public relations and branding.