This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Bonjour! This week Arie and the girls took a trip to one of the most romantic cities in the world: Paris. The dates included classic Parisian activities like watching a show at the Moulin Rouge, sailing down the Seine River and visiting the top of the Eiffel Tower. But the biggest shock of the week was the infamous two-on-one date where Arie surprised viewers with who he sent home.

*WARNING: This recap contains spoilers from Episode Six*

1. Lauren B.’s Quiet Date

Lauren B. has been pretty quiet on the show so far this season, but Arie decided to take her on a one-on-one to get to know her better. They began their day by strolling through the picturesque streets of Paris, but they didn’t seem to be connecting. Later in the day during dinner, she opened up to him more and told him that she had been engaged and that’s why she has trust issues now with other men. After connecting more with Arie during dinner, she got the date rose.

2. The Moulin Rouge

Arie kicked off their time in Paris with a group date to the Moulin Rouge. The girls learned dances from the performers and then got to dress up in costumes to perform their routines for Arie. But of course there was a catch: the girl who danced the best would get to go onstage during the show that night with Arie. While Sienne, a former dancer, rocked her routine, Arie chose Bekah M. because of her personality on stage.

3. The Two-On-One

Two-on-ones are always some of the biggest sources of drama during the Bachelor. This season Krystal and Kendall were paired up to compete for Arie’s love and a rose at a chateau in the French countryside. Arie and the ladies strolled the grounds, went through a maze and talked…a lot. While Krystal and Kendall waited for Arie to tell them who got the date rose, Kendall talked to Krystal about how she’s rubbed people the wrong way during the show, but how she knows she’s been through a lot in her life. This only made Krystal angrier and Arie returned to tell them that he needed more time to decide. That night at dinner he gave Kendall the rose (Bye, Krystal!), and they had a romantic evening at the top of the Eiffel Tower together.

4. Technical Difficulties

Lastly, it was Jacqueline’s turn for a one-on-one date which began with the convertible Arie picked her up in breaking down. After Arie’s failed attempt to fix the car, they took a cab to a boutique where Jacqueline tried on dresses to wear to dinner that evening, and they also made fun of some of the crazy styles. Everything seemed to be going well but their conversation at dinner took a turn when she mentioned her future goals. While Jacqueline wants to pursue a doctorate degree, Arie wants to continue his real estate career in Scottsdale and they were struggling to figure out if they could make it work. That didn’t phase Arie though, and Jacqueline left the date with a rose.

5. Lauren B.’s Meltdown

The group’s time in Paris ended with the dreaded rose ceremony. Chelsea and Jenna were sent home, which honestly didn’t seem like a big surprise since it’s getting easier to tell who has the most chemistry with Arie. The thing that was shocking was Lauren B.’s meltdown to a producer after the ceremony. The usually quiet contestant was ranting about how she loves Arie so much and that it’s hard to see him with other girls. She’ll just have to wait to see how things play out next week when they travel to Tuscany!

We are live tweeting The Bachelor this season! Check out our tweets every Monday at 8/7 c!