This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

The 2018 winter Olympics are well underway in Pyeongchang, South Korea, and three of our own Buckeyes are there, each representing different countries. Here’s what you need to know:

Natalie Spooner, a 2012 OSU graduate, is playing hockey for the Canadian team in her second Olympic games. She played for OSU throughout her college career, and now plays for the Toronto Furies in the Canadian Women’s Hockey League. She holds the Ohio State career record for goals scored with 100 (and I can’t even skate without letting go of the wall!) Natalie has competed in three 2018 Olympic hockey games and assisted the scoring of one goal. Team Canada has won all three games so far, and they are currently in first place of the Group A teams as of February 16, 2018. Go Natalie!

Annie Svedin, a 2014 OSU graduate, will be wearing #8 as she plays for hockey Team Sweden in her first Olympic games. Playing in over 130 NCAA games during her time on the OSU women’s ice hockey team, Annie graduated OSU having scored 27 points on five goals and 22 assists. She was also the first Swedish student-athlete to compete on Ohio State’s women’s ice hockey team! Team Sweden has played three women’s hockey games in the 2018 Olympics so far, and they currently hold the second-place spot of Group B, as of February 16, 2018. Good luck, Annie!

Minnamari “Minttu” Tuominen graduated OSU in 2013, and is playing hockey for Team Finland in her THIRD (!!!) Olympic games. She helped the 2010 Finland Women’s hockey team take home a bronze medal. While on the women’s ice hockey team at OSU, she scored 16 goals with over 40 goal assists throughout her 124-game career. Before the 2018 Olympics, she also helped Team Finland bring home a bronze medal in the World Championship. Currently, Finland is in third place in Group A in Pyeongchang, with one game won as February 16, 2018. Go Minttu!

Don’t forget to watch the Olympics and look for these three Buckeyes! 

Jordyn studies Natural Resource Management at Ohio State and is passionate about the conservation of wildlife and the environment. She enjoys fashion, beauty, and writing. Follow her on Twitter @JordynShoff.