Style > Beauty

Ten Sales At Ulta To Treat Yourself To This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Classes are back in session, and the weekly grind is starting to set in. Getting tired of your same old makeup routine? Even if you’re on a budget, Ulta’s sale section has plenty of splurge-worthy makeup to treat yourself to, without the splurge prices. Here are the ten best deals on Ulta.com right now:

1. Urban Decay TroubleMaker Mascara

At a steal for $15 (originally $24), this mascara is perfect for replacing that crusty bottle that you’ve had for just a little bit past the three-month expiration date. The holographic bottle will look great alongside the rest of your collection, and Urban Decay’s custom mascara wand will make sure your lashes are coated evenly!

2. Real Techniques Enhanced Eye Set

Looking for some new brushes? This set of five eyeshadow brushes is enough to kickstart any collection. Originally 19.99, this set comes complete with a cute brush cup for only 14.99. Real Techniques brushes perform just as well as any luxury brand brushes, without the upcharge. 

3. Mac Shiny Pretty Things All Star Kit in Ruby Woo

This set of products from Mac is perfect for anyone looking to try out a new makeup brand without committing to full size products. For just $15, you get mini sizes of the Prep+ Prime Fix+ Spray, Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara, and the iconic Ruby Woo lipstick. This set is sure to refresh your everyday look without breaking the bank. 

4. Lorac Shine Bright PRO Eyeshadow Palette

Too often, I try to add pops of color to my eye looks, before realizing that a majority of my palettes and shadows are neutrals. This pigment-packed palette from Lorac is perfect for adding some color without committing to a vivid look every day. Originally $49, you can’t beat Ulta’s sale price at just $29. 

5. BareMinerals Bare Haven Essential Moisturizing Soft Cream

Winter has officially set in, which means dry skin, darker under-eye circles, and a serious need for a change in your usual skincare routine. This moisturizing cream will brighten up your day (and your skin) for just $26.25. bareMinerals uses naturally derived, soft fragrances like eucalyptus and bergamot to relax while your skin gets rehydrated and rejuvenated. 

6. Laura Geller Star Treatment 4 Piece Eye & Lip Kit

Christmas may be over, but that only means that you can get amazing deals on the hottest makeup leftover from the holidays. This set from Laura Geller is no exception at just $23.40 (originally $39). For that price, you get the Star Power Eyeshadow palette, featuring Laura Geller original shades Pink Parfait, Bronzed Bark, Blackberry Bliss, Cashmere Cream, Autumn Auburn, and Lovely Lilac. In addition, the set includes INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in After Midnight, GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black, and Color Luster Hi-Def Top Coat in Gilded Honey.

7. Ulta Mineral Setting Powder

Ulta brand makeup surprisingly holds up well against most other low-priced brands, and their mineral setting powder is no exception. It can help mattify your foundation without texturing your look too much, and it is half off right now at just $7. Pair it with a good powder brush or pouf, and it can take any everyday look to the next level!

8. Urban Decay Hex Remedy 24/7 Travel Eye Pencil Set

Looking for some new eyeliner shades to dress up your weekend looks? Look no further than this set from Urban Decay, currently $14.50 at Ulta. The set includes a classic deep black, as well as metallic gray, bright purple, burnt orange, and a shimmery navy. With a guilt-free price, you can buy it now, and create glam looks with it later! 

9. Mac Eyeshadow X 15 – Cool Neutral

Mac palettes cost a serious chunk of change, and this one is no exception with an original price of $65. However, it is currently on sale at Ulta for $39, so now is your chance to try out Mac eyeshadow for yourself. As the name suggests, it is mostly cool-toned neutrals with a few tinges of blush, perfect for brown-toned smokey eyes or just everyday looks. 

10. Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip Vault

Liquid lipsticks are the way to any makeup-lovers heart, and these are no exception. Smashbox lipsticks are packed with pigment after just one coat, and $48.30 for seven of their best shades is a deal that just can’t be passed up. 

Head over to ulta.com and treat yourself to one (or two. Or three) of these deals this weekend. Stay warm and stay beautiful, ladies!

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Jordyn studies Natural Resource Management at Ohio State and is passionate about the conservation of wildlife and the environment. She enjoys fashion, beauty, and writing. Follow her on Twitter @JordynShoff.