This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

It’s officially December, meaning if you still think it’s too early for a Her Campus holiday article, then you can get outta town. While the holidays are cheeriest time of the year, it is easy to get caught up in the midst of all your ice-skating dates, ugly sweater parties and cookie exchanges. You might find the days start to dwindle and before you know it, it’s time for your Secret Santa reveal or gift exchange with your best gal pals and you’re are completely unprepared. To save yourself from holiday panic, Her Campus has prepared gift ideas for all the members of your squad. Read on and happy shopping!

1. The Nuttiest Buckeye You Know

If there was a class for school spirit, this girl would pass with flying colors–scarlet and gray obvi. Homage always has an eclectic mix of both Ohio State apparel and items to show off city-pride and other local sports teams. Whether the Buckeyes win or lose, a gift from Homage is always a win. 

2. The Trendsetter

Her bookmarks on her computer are mostly made up of the fashion blogs she checks on the reg and she’s always on top of the latest trend. For the stylish sister in your group, check out the latest poncho craze. They’re perfectly cozy for the winter weather, but still add an extra oomph to your outfit. American Eagle has tons of options, so you’re sure to find the perfect one. 

3. The Outgoing Gal

On the weekends, she’s the one leading your squad out the door and she’s the one everyone notices when she walks into a room. Choose a gift as outrageous and enticing at this girl’s personality by finding the ultimate statement necklace. J.Crew always offers unique pieces, but we suggest checking out J.Crew Factory Outlet if you’re on a budget. 

4. The Fit Chick

She’s the first one to see who wants to go to 6:15 a.m. cycling in your group chat and kale is probably always within a ten foot radius of her. For the girl who’s always after the latest health craze, try Blogilates new 2016 Fit Planner–it’s perf for keeping track of workouts and making sure your meals are balanced, while providing motivation and blank spaces for your to write your goals. 

5. The Tropical Traveler

We all have that one friend that wouldn’t be caught dead surviving winter break in somewhere that actually has, well, winter. For the beach babe who is escaping to sand and sun for break, check out Sunskis sunglasses, super stylish yet a quarter of the price of other quality shades. 

6. The Coffee Connoisseur

She knows the difference between a latte and macchiato and is probably always on the hunt for the next best coffeeshop. For the coffee queen in your life, consider showing her some love with an AeroPress, a compact, manual coffee and espresso maker. Throw in a bag of her fave ground coffee and you’re good to go! 

7. The Funny Girl

We’re not talking the Barbara Streisand classic here. For the one who appreciates a good laugh and is witty as all get out, choose a page-turner that will keep her giggling all break. Seriously…I’m Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres and Bossy Pants by Tina Fey are no-fail options here.

Photos courtesy of: photobucket.com, theodysseyonline.com, examiner.com