This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

As we continue to grow up, it can be challenging to look at the seasons and holidays in a festive way. With the stress of college and life in general, it is important to find time to wind down and relax. A perfect way to do this is finding a good show to watch that puts you in a more stress-free mindset.

“Gilmore girls”

“Gilmore Girls” is the perfect show for you to sit back and relax. With the small town fall aesthetic and heartwarming characters, this show is an amazing blend of nostalgia and comfort. Relating to these characters and laughing along with them makes the comedy and drama all the more entertaining. You can start binging this series on Netflix today!

“New girl”

The stresses of life can build up and become overwhelming. Finding a good show to laugh to and unwind with over break can help put you in a better head space. “New Girl” will give you a great laugh, as you connect to the characters’ daily lives. The chemistry between the characters is undeniable and will leave you wanting more.

“teen wolf”

Dark, dreary and a little spooky are three perfect reasons to binge-watch “Teen Wolf” over Thanksgiving break. Oh, and did I mention abs galore? The show incorporates the perfect mix of drama and comedy, which is why it’s always on my recently watched list. Now is the perfect time to start watching because Paramount+ is releasing “Teen Wolf: The Movie” on Jan. 26, 2023. The show has six seasons and is available now on Hulu.

“wednesday”

Even though the holiday is over, you can continue feeling the spooky vibes of Halloween with this brand new eight-episode Netflix original series. Not only is it horror, but it’s also comedy, so one second you may be scared, but the next you’ll be laughing too. Watch everyone’s favorite member of the Addams’ family go to school and master her new psychic abilities. This is the perfect series for binge-watching!

“Gossip girl”

Whether it’s the reboot or the original, “Gossip Girl” never fails to bring the drama while serving the best fashion looks. Procrastinate studying for finals by cheering for Team Blair or Serena (although we all know Blair is the true queen of the show) or watching the growing rivalry between Julien and Zoya. For some good fall-themed episodes with a lot of drama, try the annual Thanksgiving episodes.

“The sex lives of college girls”

For anyone looking for a fun, easy show to binge, this comedy show about four college freshmen is the perfect pick. With season two coming out on Nov. 17., it will be a great way to get your fill of campus over the break.

Class of 2023 English Creative Writing major with minors in Professional Writing and Fashion and Retail Studies from Norman, Oklahoma.
Hi, I'm Maddy! I am a second year at Ohio State University studying Strategic Communications and Psychology. Aside from being a writer and TikTok director for Her Campus, I am also the social media director for Media Literacy Club and a member of Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA). In my free time, I dance with a group on campus called Studio Dance. I am also a member of Alpha Chi Omega!
Anna-Kate is majoring in biomedical engineering at Ohio State University. In her free time, she likes to write stories, watch reality tv, and interview for her bookish podcast Penned In.