This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Make a statement this season without even having to say anything at all. This new upcoming trend, slogan sweaters, is making its way into clothing lines everywhere. I know you guys have all seen these oversized sweaters with large, writing bolded on the front. Since the cold weather should be coming any time now, why not spice up your usual sweater and go bold with one with a slogan. There is nothing better than slipping on a cozy/chic sweater that also expresses your own personality with a variety of popular slogans. These sweaters can describe your mood to your peers without you saying a word, whether you are happy, sad or mad, I am sure that there is a sweater for you. These sweaters are usually seen with a lot of cheeky statements written on them, designers offer these awesome, loud and unique sweaters that are perfect for street wear, going to class or just for relaxing. I know it can be very gaudy and sometimes annoying when you see the usual slogan tee/sweater but this season these sweaters are sure to be chic and original. These sweaters come in every different shape, size and color making this statement piece even more accessible to anyone.