Ring in the New Year with Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and as girls we know the struggle of deciding what to wear. It’s that one night you have an excuse to dress up, so making sure you pick the perfect outfit is crucial. Whether you’re going out with your girls, or doing something more laid back, here are some outfits that can make you look and feel like the hottest one in the room.

1. Little black dress: Whatever the occasion, you can never go wrong with a signitature LBD.

2. The one shoulder dress: Make a bold statement with some shoulder action. Dress it up with heels or flats and add a small clutch purse!

3. The low back dress: Dare to bare a little more skin with this dress and all eyes will be on you!

4. Pants and a top: If you don’t feel like wearing a dress but still want to look cute, wear black pants with a classy top. To complete the look, wear pumps and add statement earings. You will be good to go!

5. Sequins: Nothing says it’s a New Year’s Eve celebration more than sequins. You don’t always get the opportunity to leave the house in an outfit covered with sparkle, so take the chance when given!