Recap of the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

If you missed the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show that aired this Tuesday, you are either living under a rock or have some lame excuse for why you didn’t watch. It is always the most magical night of the year as these beautiful women strut down the runway wearing nothing but wings and lingerie. We can all agree that these models truly are angels, and we can’t help but be a little jealous. If you didn’t love the fashion show, I’m sure you boyfriend did. Here’s a glimpse of some of the things that went down that night:

1.     Candice Swanepoel proved once again that she is a goddess and there’s nothing you can do about it.

2.     Doutzen Kroes recently gave birth to her second child and looked like THIS.

3.     Taylor Swift performed not once, but twice. Congrats on keeping yourself relevant, TSwift.

4.     Shocker, Kendall Jenner had a mini moment. Side note: the day Kendall Jenner becomes an Angel is the day I stop watching these fashion shows.

5.     Ariana Grande held a mini concert and looked liked a sassy midget. Also, she was hit by an Angel’s wing, BUT they decided not to show that part. It’s OK though because we all know it happened and it was awesome. 

6.     Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio did their thang and put every woman to shame. 

7.     Ed Sheeran was there, but no eyes were on him.

8.     Hozier performed what I think to be the most awful song ever. Basically, if you wanted to see a dude sing while hot women walked around in lingerie, you came to the right place. 

Despite all our jealousy, these women will always be the OG Angels. Stay beautiful, ladies.