Quick and Easy Hair Tutorials for those Rough Mornings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

The slumps that January, February and March bring hit hard on us college women. Countless college students (including myself) go to sleep overwhelmed with thinking about the possibilities of the next day. Frankly, I wake up, it’s freezing outside, and I have a complete attitude downgrade that leaves me being unproductive and lazy in my physical appearance. I hit snooze at least three times and give myself fifteen minutes (if I’m lucky) to wash up, hike up my yoga pants, and find a decent shirt to wear. When it comes to my hair, a messy ponytail and a few quick sprays of Tresemme’s dry shampoo usually does the trick.

I then head to class feeling disgusting and gawk at the girls who actually make time in the morning to look good. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in college, it’s that making yourself feel presentable is the key to being productive and confident. If you’re going to dress like a bum everyday, odds are that you will wind up in bed for a catnap after every class. Whereas, when you actually shower in the morning and pick out a decent outfit that you’re comfortable in, you’ll walk out the door feeling positive, confident and ready to take on the day (even though that can be difficult in these chillier months). Here are a few effortless hair tutorials from Lauren Conrad’s website for those “rough” mornings:

http://laurenconrad.com/

Hi I'm Lauren and i'm a sophomore at OSU. I love all things literature, coffee, comedy, fashion, food (sometimes too much), fitness, writing, and anything written from the site BetchesLuvThis.com. Follow me on Tweeeter @laurgreco