This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Netflix provides us with not only reruns of our favorite shows, but also an almost unlimited amount of original content made just for the streaming service. I personally have watched so many original movies and documentaries (P.S. I Still Love You, anyone?), but one of my favorites is thus far is Next in Fashion

Next In Fashion first premiered in late January and follows various pairs of contestants in a Project Runway type fashion competition. Alexa Chung and Tan France, both professionals in the industry, host the show. Each episode focuses on a different theme, like denim, military and runway, where the designers have to create complete original looks. The contestants are from all over the globe and most already have their own amazing fashion lines.

Even if you aren’t a huge fashion fan, the show is super fun to watch. It was so interesting to see what these designers could make in such a short amount of time. The pieces were truly works of art and viewers get to see designers from a ton of different cultures and backgrounds. The show also got into the designers’ pasts and families, which made it more wholesome and uplifting.

I won’t spoil the winner in case you haven’t heard, but they were so deserving and adorable. I highly recommend the show; I watched the whole series as fast as I could. Can’t wait for season 2!

Senior Marketing student at The Ohio State University with a minor in Fashion and Retail Studies