Movies On Disney+ You Forgot About And Should Watch ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

I’m positive you’ve all heard of Disney+, Disney’s streaming service, which basically allows you to re-live your childhood in all the best ways. I just got the service and was immediately overwhelmed with how much there was to choose from! As I was searching through the website, I was reminded of Disney original movies I loved as a child but had totally forgotten about.

Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior

I genuinely think I watched this movie every single time I saw it was airing. I also think I somehow believed I could channel my inner Brenda Song and fight like a Chinese Warrior. Basically I thought this movie was the coolest and still do. 

Image from imdb.com

Twitches

Twin. Witches. Need I say more? Plus, there’s a sequel.

Image from imdb.com                                                                                                             

Luck of the Irish 

If you didn’t watch this movie every single St. Patrick’s Day like I did as a kid, then I don’t know what to say. I mean I saw it every single year for like seven years straight. 

Image from imdb.com                                                                                                       

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen

Lindsay Lohan. Megan Fox. 2000’s fashion. You know the rest of the plot. 100 percent worth watching again and again. 

Image from imdb.com

Smart House                                                                                 

Remember how the kids didn’t have to make their breakfast because it popped out of the kitchen counter? And the walls changed to look like the ocean or a forest or whatever? I still wish I lived in this house. 

Image from imdb.com

I could go on and list more, but it would just be easier for you to give up the extra seven dollars a month it takes to get Disney+ and watch them all. It’s totally worth it and super nostalgic.  

Senior Marketing student at The Ohio State University with a minor in Fashion and Retail Studies