This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

I love going to the zoo lights every year. I think it is such a great way to get into the holiday spirit with your friends and family. This year my friends and I did some research and found out about the Dragon Lights here in Columbus at the Ohio Expo Center.

We thought that it looked really cool and decided to go. I am SO happy we did, it was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced. We were able to get tickets through D-Tix in the Ohio Union, so it only cost us $11 each, which is a pretty substantial discount. 

There are so many Instagram worthy photo opportunities at this event as well, and if you are like me, then this is the selling point. There is also live performance shows that happen every couple of hours, lots of really yummy Chinese food options, and hot cocoa to drink as you walk around outside!

I strongly recommend checking this place out over the holiday break! It is something that you, your friends and family will all enjoy. I promise it won’t disappoint. 

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Mackenzie is a junior majoring in Strategic Communication at The Ohio State University.