Life > Experiences

The Holiday Gift Guide For Everyone In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Yes, I am fully aware that it is not even Thanksgiving yet. But with the holidays just a little more than a month away, parties and gift exchanges are approaching faster than you think. Read on to discover original gift options for every person in your life!

Mom

Last year I got my mom a necklace with the coordinates of Columbus on it, since I went away to school and it was a way to have a part of me with her. She wears it all the time and brings it up often in conversation, so I would say this is a win-win. If you are away at college, this would be a cute option.

– Coordinate Necklace

Sister

This year I’m considering getting my sister a catch all dish with something everyone appreciate-Target pajama sets. I think it’s simple, but something she would really appreciate and love to receive. 

– Personalized Jewelry Dish

– Pajama Set

Brother

If I get my brother for our annual gift exchange, I am ordering this game STAT. I secretly want to play it myself, but I can already see him giggling over the memes.

– What do You Meme? Game

Dad

Dads are notoriously hard to shop for. They just don’t want practical things (like, sorry Dad, I can’t afford a new lawnmower.) I’m opting to get my dad something practical, yet thoughtful. You know, a flask. 

– Personalized Flask

Boyfriend/Significant Other

Buying gifts for your significant other is also quite the challenge. I’m thinking of buying band posters to decorate his room and maybe also a unique guitar pic. At the very least, he can utilize the pick.

– Guitar Picks

Friends

I think shopping for friends is the easiest thing ever. They will happily appreciate anything you give them, since simple gifts are the best gifts. I would recommend succulent planters, nail polish, candles, or scrunchie sets for your girlfriends.

– Succulent Planter

– Candles

– Nail Polish Kit

Happy gifting, everyone! :) 

Want to keep up with Her Campus OSU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board and read our latest Tweets

Second Year Strategic Communications major at THE Ohio State University