Her Campus is the Queen of Care Packages

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Dear Her Campus Fairy Godmothers,

Thank you for the lovely Back to School Survival Kit. You are just TOO good to us!!

We can’t wait to take our Peers out to lunch with our Chipotle BOGO cards; they really are the best kind of financial aid! We can’t wait to try our new Garnier facials on stress breakouts during finals week or other stressful times (shout out to our new Clue app for helping us during our monthly struggle!) Ditto on the Aeropostale gift cards for our future retail therapy needs. 

Our water bottle and LUNA Bars are the perfect on-the-go items for those quick trips to the gym in between classes and our coupons to Tanda and European Wax Center are great for the days when we just want to treat ourselves (AKA everyday?) Also, whoever thought to put panties in cupcake boxes in a genius. We LOVED our Affinitas & Parfait goodies AND our Nasty Gal pins. So fetch.

Anyways, we just wanted to say thank you and tell you how much we love you!

HCXO,

Her Campus OSU

Aurora Stromberg is a Senior at The Ohio State University pursuing her Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication and minoring in professional writing. She has been a member of her chapter of Her Campus for two years and is so excited to be this year's HCOSU campus correspondent.  She loves all thinks Tiffany Blue and loves act and sing, but wishes she didn’t have two left feet so that she could dance, too! Aurora is also a member OSU chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America at Ohio State and dreams of running her own PR and event planning business someday.