Her Campus OSU Masquerade Mardi Gras Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Want to have an awesome time while also supporting Her Campus?

The ladies of Her Campus OSU will be hosting a Masquerade Mardi Gras party! The event will take place at Charlie Bear on Friday, February 22nd from 9:00 PM – 2:00 AM. Presale tickets are $5 per person or $8 for a couple (any two people). Tickets will also be available at the door for $5 per person. This event is 18+; wristbands for 21+ will be provided.

There will be a photo booth and multiple photographers, so get creative with your outfits!  Ladies, wear your old prom dresses or spice up your favorite going out clothes. Guys, take your favorite girl out for Valentine’s Day round two! Feel free to bring your own masks, but if you can’t find one, don’t worry! We will be providing them with your tickets and at the door.  Get ready to Mardi on!

Purchase your tickets here:

http://hercampusmasquerade.eventbrite.com/

Kali Grant is the founding Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for the OSU chapter of Her Campus. Kali is pursuing a B.A. in Public Affairs at the John Glenn School with a minor in Communication and is excited to be in her senior year. Kali is a student research assistant at the Glenn School and is a proud member of the Zeta Alpha chapter of Chi Omega. Kali has spent her collegiate summers interning with The Institute on Women and The Salvation Army and studying Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina. When she’s not daydreaming about returning to New Orleans and San Francisco, Kali loves drinking coffee, talking about cats and politics, and trying out questionable vegetarian recipes.