HC Spring Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Hey, collegiettes! Spring break may be over, but we have five more weeks of school to survive.  Luckily, Her Campus and its amazing partners have our backs.  Feast your eyes on the fabulous Survival Kit that HCOSU received!

We have some wonderful goodies to get us through the rest of the semester.  Read on to see how Her Campus takes care of us – and hopefully you, too!

Our first necessity is neuro SLEEP!  This 35-calorie, non-habit forming sleep aid is jam-packed with the nutrients you need to have that good night’s sleep that exams and projects keep robbing from you!  A combo of magnesium and melatonin with a refreshing mellow mango flavor promotes restful sleep and helps to normalize sleep patterns.  Head over to SLEEPwithneuro.com to grab your free bottle!  Bonus: click here to enjoy some Neil Patrick Harris sexy slow jams. Pair this with your neuro SLEEP and your slumbers will be magical.

Next, we have a TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System!  Spend a little too much time in the sun and the sand over break?  Ocean got your hair feeling less than ideal?  TRESemmé has the perfect solution in this 7 day smoothing kit. Head out and grab your own kit so you can share your #7DaysOfSmooth hair diary and show off your 7 hairstyle #selfies on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @TRESemme and @HerCampus! Tips: For a frizz-free look all week, wash with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, then apply the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment and blow dry hair. To activate the Thermal Technology, flat iron hair in small sections, making unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts between washes. For more hairstyle inspiration and how-to’s, click here. Primp away!

Finally, we received some clutch ZOTOS’ Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner!  If your winter color has started to fade, but the spring break sun did just enough to put off your next color a little longer, this is the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine! Designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair, this one-step wonder product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in detangler, AND shine treatment! Just massage through wet hair, from scalp to ends, and add a splash of water to distribute. Let the rich, creamy, suds-free formula sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Dry and enjoy some reinvigorated, color-treated hair.

Last, but far from least, Her Campus sent us some of the perfect swag to get us through this semester until we can really let loose this summer.  Can’t wait to enjoy some icy beverages in these adorable coozies while rocking these shades out on the porch!

Want to grab some of these goodies for yourself?  Keep your eyes on Her Campus Ohio State here, on Facebook, Twitter at @HCOhioState, and Instagram at @hercampusosu.  We host all kinds of fun events and we’ll have some of these items at our upcoming ones!

Thanks, Her Campus, neuro SLEEP, TRESemmé, and ZOTOS!